I suggest you ...

HL-1 In docket xml, include all metadata at the intro of docket report: attys, case type, etc

For some reason. much useful information in the docket report was excluded in the docket and case xml files. It is useful, for example, to know the type of case, names of attys, etc. Actually, look at the written opinions report in the last column and you will see relevant information which is included on the docket report, but not included in your version of the docket sheet.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    asugarmanasugarman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • recapinfoAdminrecapinfo (Admin, RECAP) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More of this has been added in recent weeks. Let us know if anything is still missing. The information will only show up on dockets that were added/updated since those changes.

• sjschultzesjschultze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I think we're missing at least: judge name/initials, cause, related cases ("case in other court"), jury demand, nature of suit, and jurisdiction. Which of these is available may vary court-by-court, but we should get them whet they're there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base